The Geneva community has come together to make sure that all us, our friends and our neighbors have access to the help we need during a time of uncertainty, fear and grief due to the COVID-19 pandemic.
- Do you need help with daily meals? Need assistance with grocery pickup or delivery? Do you have other food-related needs?
- Do you need help with rent, electric, and other bills? Have legal questions about housing (including renting) or family court? Need information on collecting unemployment and other benefits?
- Are you an essential worker and need help with child care? Want videos with stories and ways to get your kids moving?
- Are you experiencing violence in the home? Do you need help finding health care? Want to watch videos about health and wellness? Need counseling?
- Are you looking for the latest news on community events, unemployment, SNAP, HEAP, health insurance and more?
Click here > Latest News at ConnectGeneva.com
Visit the site to sign up to volunteer, “learn what’s happening in Geneva, to be connected to resources, to find information and videos from community agencies and individuals, and to provide feedback about needs or issues you believe need to be addressed.”
You are not alone.